To retrieve Paprika crash reports from your device:
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Navigate to Privacy -> Analytics -> Analytics Data.
- Scroll down or use the search bar to find any reports related to Paprika.
- Open the crash report and tap the Share button in the upper right toolbar.
- Email the crash report to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to obtain the crash report for Paprika, please open a support ticket and describe in detail what you were doing when the crash occurred, including any steps that we might be able to take to reproduce the crash.
If you were browsing a specific website when the crash occurred, please include a link to that particular website, or preferably, the page you were on when the crash occurred.