Articles in this section
- I upgraded to iOS 16 and now Paprika 2 won't open.
- I upgraded to iOS 13 (or later) and now I'm having issues using Paprika 2.
- How do I reinstall Paprika on my iPhone or iPad?
- How to manually export a backup file from Paprika 2 on iOS 16.
- Can I export my meal calendar to a Google calendar?
- I upgraded to iOS 14.5 and now I'm getting the error message "Paprika Needs To Be Updated" when I try to open the app.
- How do I import a Paprika file sent via Messages?
- I'm having problems enabling Siri support.
- I upgraded to iOS 14 and now I can't find Paprika in Safari's share sheet.
- Why does Paprika access my clipboard?
Paprika's web browser works like any other web browser on your iPhone or iPad (e.g. Safari, Firefox, Chrome). If you tap on the address bar you can type in a new website to load, or you can tap on the bookmarks button to load a new bookmark.
If you would like to return to Paprika's Sites page (http://www.paprikaapp.com/sites/), note that it is set up as the first bookmark in the bookmarks list by default.