Yes, all four versions of Paprika are designed to sync together. You can sync your data between the iOS, macOS, Android, and Windows versions of Paprika.
Articles in this section
- I synced and my recipes disappeared!
- My recipes aren't syncing between devices.
- Can I sync between different versions of Paprika on iOS, macOS, Android, and Windows?
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I change or reset my password?
- I am getting an "Authentication Needed" error when I try to sync.
- I accidentally created two accounts, how do I merge them?
- I'm getting the error message "You cannot reset your password" when trying to reset my password.
- How do I login to Paprika Cloud Sync with a different account?
- Is a Paprika Cloud Sync account required to use Paprika?