In 99% of cases when this happens it is because your recipes were already synced to a different Paprika Cloud Sync account than the one you are currently logged into. If you log back into your original account, your previous recipes will be restored.
To log out of your account:
1. Open Paprika. Go to Paprika's Settings -> Cloud Sync.
2. Press the Log out button.
3. Once you have logged out, you can log back in with your original account.
If you have accidentally created two accounts and want to merge your recipes from your old account into your new one, you can do the following:
1. Log into your old account, and let it fully sync and download the recipes from that account.
2. Go to Paprika's Settings -> Export, and export a copy of your recipes to the .paprikarecipes format.
3. Log into your new account, and let it fully sync and download the recipes from the new account. (The recipes from the old account will be removed.)
4. Go to Paprika's Settings -> Import, and import the file you previously exported. These will be treated as new recipes and added to your new account.