This can happen if your recipes were already synced to an existing Paprika account, and then you create a new, blank account, and start syncing to that one instead. When a recipe is synced, it becomes permanently linked to that account. If you switch to a new account you will not be able to access the recipes that were synced with your previous account.
In order to access your original recipes, you simply need to log back into your original account.
To log out of your account:
1. Open Paprika. Go to Paprika's Settings -> Cloud Sync.
2. Press the Log out button.
3. Once you have logged out, you can log back in with your original account.
If you have accidentally created two accounts and want to transfer your recipes from your previous account into your new one, you can do the following:
1. Log into your old account, and let it fully sync and download the recipes from that account.
2. Go to Paprika's Settings -> Export, and export a copy of your recipes to the Paprika recipe format.
3. Log into your new account, and let it fully sync and download the recipes from the new account. (The recipes from the old account will be removed during this process as described above.)
4. Go to Paprika's Settings -> Import, and import the file you previously exported. These will be treated as new recipes and added to your new account.