In some situations, yes. Apple does have a program which allows users to install the latest compatible version of an app on devices which cannot be upgraded to the latest OS. However this program requires that the device is running iOS 4.3.3 or OS X Mountain Lion or higher. Older versions of Paprika iPhone and iPad are available for those devices and the current Mac version supports Mountain Lion and higher. More information on how to install older versions of apps here: http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201377
Articles in this section
- Do you have a browser extension for Firefox/Chrome/Safari/etc?
- Can I download an older version of Paprika?
- How many recipes can I have in Paprika?
- What sites does Paprika support downloading from?
- Can I enter my own recipes into Paprika?
- Does Paprika support metric measurements?
- What languages does Paprika support?