Open the Console app:
- Launch Finder.
- Go to the Applications folder.
- Go to the Utilities subfolder.
- Launch the Console app.
Find Paprika's crash reports in the Console app:
- In the left pane, click the triangle to expand the section that says "User Diagnostic Reports".
- Look for any reports that begin with "Paprika Recipe Manager".
- Select the crash log and then go to File -> Save a Copy As...
- Save the file somewhere on your computer (e.g. your Desktop).
- Repeat this for all crash logs that begin with "Paprika Recipe Manager".
Also save a copy of the system log:
- In the left pane, scroll down and select "system.log".
- Click on File -> Save a Copy As... and save this file to your computer too.
Upload both the Paprika crash log and the system log to your support ticket.