Note: Please consult our Play Store listing for the most recent changelog.
- Added support for printing recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans. (Requires Android 4.4 KitKat or later.)
- Added support for exporting recipes to HTML or Paprika’s recipe format for sharing with others.
Hi folks. I am pleased to announce a major upgrade to Paprika’s web browser that we have been working on for quite some time. To make it easier to save recipes from your favorite sites, we have built a natural language processing engine into Paprika that can automatically recognize any recipe written in plain English on any website.
This means that you no longer have to request support for specific sites to be added. Just press Save Recipe and Paprika will figure out the rest.
- Fixed an issue with syncing.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the sync from completing successfully.
- Fixed a crash related to ingredient scaling.
- Fixed a crash related to grocery list consolidation.
- Fixed several crashes.
- Fixed more issues with opening .paprikarecipe attachments via email.
- Fixed issues with sending and receiving .paprikarecipe attachments via email.
- Made it more obvious when a search filter is being applied to the recipe list, to prevent people from thinking that their recipes have disappeared when they’ve actually only been filtered out by the current search terms.
- Made it easier to add new categories.
- Improved integration with the system web browser.
- Made settings easier to access.
- Fixed encoding problems when importing recipe files.
- Redesigned the user interface.
- Made the recipe sort case insensitive.
- Added the ability to cross off ingredients and highlight the current recipe direction.
- Added the option to Clear Purchased items in the grocery list.
- Simplified the browser clipboard tools so they are easier to access when using a phone.
- Updated the back button's behavior.
- Added support for importing MealMaster (mmf), MasterCook (mz2), and Living Cookbook (fdx/fdxz) files.
- Fixed a few crashes.
- Fixed some very bizarre crashing.
- Fixed problems logging into Paprika Cloud Sync.
- Fixed problems with syncing recipe photos.
- Added language support for French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish.
- Fixed bug where meals would not show up correctly on non US locales.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Fixed another bug where a recipe's categories would sometimes not sync correctly.
- Fixed several crashes.
- Added phone support.
- Added artwork for high resolution devices.
- Fixed bug where a recipe's categories would sometimes not sync correctly.
- Fixed category selection issue on Android 4.1.
- Fixed browser clipboard tools on Android 4.1.
- Initial release.