You can automatically reset your license key using this form: https://www.paprikaapp.com/license/reset/
Articles in this section
- I purchased a Paprika v1 key a few years ago, how do I reinstall it?
- I purchased a Windows license on or after November 2018, how do I upgrade to Paprika 3?
- I have installed the trial version of Paprika Windows, how do I activate the full version?
- I've lost my license key and need it to be re-sent. (Windows)
- How many different computers can I use my license key with? (Windows)
- I've reached the maximum activation limit of my license key. (Windows)
- I get a 'Method not found: System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive' error when exporting recipes.
- I got a new computer. How do I reinstall Paprika for Windows?
- I receive this error message when launching the app: "There was an error initializing Paprika's browser."
- What versions of Windows are supported?