This is a false-positive due to the fact that our app is new and does not have enough "reputation" to pass Norton's filters. You can find more information about this, including instructions on how to bypass it, here:
Articles in this section
- I've lost my license key and need it to be re-sent. (Windows)
- How many different computers can I use my license key with? (Windows)
- I've reached the maximum activation limit of my license key. (Windows)
- Is Windows 10 supported?
- Norton has blocked PaprikaSetup.exe due to WS.Reputation.1
- I'm having trouble sending emails with my Gmail account.
- I receive a database initialization error on launch.
- Where is my recipe data stored?