You can use Paprika Cloud Sync to transfer your data to Paprika 3. If you already have Paprika 2 installed on your device it should detect your account and start transferring your recipes automatically. If not, just login to your existing sync account from within Paprika 3's Settings -> Cloud Sync to start the sync process.
Articles in this section
- Why is Paprika 3 a paid upgrade?
- I purchased Paprika 3 on my iPad, how do I install it on my iPhone?
- My grocery lists are syncing very slowly.
- What happened to the Detect Clipboard URL feature?
- Why does Paprika 3 show that I have a different number of recipes compared to Paprika 2?
- My recipes have not fully synced to Paprika 3.
- I've upgraded to Paprika 3, can I delete the old version now?
- How do I transfer my recipes from Paprika 1/2 to Paprika 3?
- How do I copy and paste a photo into a recipe?
- Can Paprika 3 sync with older versions of Paprika?