Yes. Paprika 3 stores its data in a different location than Paprika 2. Once you've verified your data has synced over to the new version, you can safely delete the old version.
Articles in this section
- Will Paprika 3 be released for Windows?
- Why is Paprika 3 a paid upgrade?
- I purchased Paprika 3 on my iPad, how do I install it on my iPhone?
- My grocery lists are syncing very slowly.
- What happened to the Detect Clipboard URL feature?
- Why does Paprika 3 show that I have a different number of recipes compared to Paprika 2?
- My recipes have not fully synced to Paprika 3.
- I've upgraded to Paprika 3, can I delete the old version now?
- How do I transfer my recipes from Paprika 2 to Paprika 3?
- How do I copy and paste a photo into a recipe?