The Mac version of Paprika is distributed via the Mac App Store and your purchase is linked to your Apple ID. You can reinstall Paprika on any Mac by logging into the Mac App Store with the same Apple ID used to originally purchase the app.
Note: Now that Paprika 3 has been released on macOS, Paprika 2 no longer shows up in the search results for the Mac App Store. However, you can still reinstall Paprika 2 by looking in your purchase history in the Mac App Store. If you have purchased Paprika 3, you can reinstall it using these same instructions.
- Click on your account in the lower-left corner of the Mac App Store.
- Scroll down to find Paprika Recipe Manager under your purchase history.
- Click on the download icon to install Paprika Recipe Manager.
If you cannot find Paprika Recipe Manager in your purchase history, make sure you are logged into the Mac App Store with the same Apple ID used to originally purchase the app, otherwise it won't be able to recognize your purchase.
In some cases, the app may not show up because it was accidentally marked as hidden. You can unhide it using these steps.
- From your account page, click on View Information in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to Hidden Items and click Manage.
- Find Paprika Recipe Manager in your hidden apps and click Unhide.
- Then find Paprika Recipe Manager in your purchase history using the above steps. (You may need to restart the Mac App Store before it will show up.)