When a recipe is deleted in Paprika 3, it is first moved to the Trash category to give you a chance to restore the recipe if it was accidentally deleted. However, since Paprika 2 does not have a Trash category, those recipes will show up in the main list in Paprika 2. After you empty the Trash in Paprika 3, the two versions will then show the same number of recipes.
Articles in this section
- Will Paprika 3 be released for Windows?
- Why is Paprika 3 a paid upgrade?
- I purchased Paprika 3 on my iPad, how do I install it on my iPhone?
- My grocery lists are syncing very slowly.
- What happened to the Detect Clipboard URL feature?
- Why does Paprika 3 show that I have a different number of recipes compared to Paprika 2?
- My recipes have not fully synced to Paprika 3.
- I've upgraded to Paprika 3, can I delete the old version now?
- How do I transfer my recipes from Paprika 2 to Paprika 3?
- How do I copy and paste a photo into a recipe?