If you purchased Paprika 3 on another device and are attempting to restore your purchase on a new device:
We have noticed it sometimes takes a while for the Google Play Store to detect a purchase that was made on another device. Please wait a bit, and then try restoring the purchase again and it should pick it up eventually. Please also ensure that you are logged into the Google Play Store on your new device using the same account you used to purchase Paprika 3 for Android initially. If you are trying to restore your purchase on a device with a different Google Play Store account, it will not work.
If after 24 hours you are still unable to restore your purchase, we suggest clearing your Google Play Store cache and trying again:
- Go to your Android Settings -> Apps (or Application Manager, depending on your version of Android).
- Scroll down and click on Google Play Store.
- Press Clear Data and Clear Cache.
If you purchased the original version of Paprika but have not purchased Paprika 3:
Paprika 3 was released in 2018 as a paid upgrade from the previous application. You can either:
- Reinstall the original version of Paprika by following these instructions: https://paprikaapp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037142954-How-do-I-reinstall-Paprika-v1-from-the-Google-Play-Store-
- Or purchase Paprika 3 in order to get access to the new features available in Paprika 3. You can learn about what's new in Paprika 3 here: https://www.paprikaapp.com/blog/2018/11/14/paprika-3-0-is-now-available-for-android/