Tap in the white text area (marked Tap Here in the below screenshot) to bring up the cursor and keyboard.
Articles in this section
- I upgraded to iOS 16 and now Paprika 2 won't open.
- I upgraded to iOS 13 (or later) and now I'm having issues using Paprika 2.
- How do I reinstall Paprika on my iPhone or iPad?
- How to manually export a backup file from Paprika 2 on iOS 16.
- Can I export my meal calendar to a Google calendar?
- I upgraded to iOS 14.5 and now I'm getting the error message "Paprika Needs To Be Updated" when I try to open the app.
- How do I import a Paprika file sent via Messages?
- I'm having problems enabling Siri support.
- I upgraded to iOS 14 and now I can't find Paprika in Safari's share sheet.
- Why does Paprika ask for permission to paste from my clipboard?