Tap in the white text area (marked Tap Here in the below screenshot) to bring up the cursor and keyboard.
Articles in this section
- I upgraded to iOS 16 and now Paprika 2 won't open.
- I upgraded to iOS 14.5 and now I'm getting the error message "Paprika Needs To Be Updated" when I try to open the app.
- I upgraded to iOS 14 and now I can't find Paprika in Safari's share sheet.
- I upgraded to iOS 13 (or later) and now I'm having issues using Paprika 2.
- How do I reinstall Paprika on my iPhone or iPad?
- How do I import a Paprika file sent via Messages?
- I'm having problems enabling Siri support.
- Why does Paprika access my clipboard?
- How do I use Paprika with Siri?
- I'm having trouble with Family Sharing.