We have added direct Gmail support into Paprika to make it easier to send emails via a Gmail or Google account. Please update to version 3.6.4 or later in order to enable this option.
Please note that these instructions only apply to the Mac version of Paprika.
(You can always update to the latest version via the Updates tab of the Mac App Store.)
1. Under Paprika's Settings -> Email -> Send Email With, select Gmail.
2. Press the Setup Account button.
3. Select or login to your Gmail account using your web browser.
4. Click Allow to grant Paprika permission to send email on your behalf.
5. On the confirmation screen, click Allow again to confirm your choice.
6. Close your browser tab and return to Paprika.