Make sure your email settings are configured as follows:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SMTP Server: smtp.gmail.com
- Port: 587
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: password
- SSL: STARTTLS
If you're still having trouble, check the settings below:
1. If you have two-factor authentication enabled on your Gmail account you may receive the following error when emailing recipes from Paprika:
"A stable connection to the server could not be established."
To resolve this error, you will need to generate an application-specific password for Paprika. This can be done here:
To learn more about application passwords, see here:
2. If you do not have two-factor authentication enabled on your Gmail account and you receive this error message, you may need to do the following:
Go to your account security settings here:
Scroll down to "Connected apps & sites" and set "Allow less secure apps" to ON.