Paprika 3 for Android currently requires access to the Google Play Store for billing purposes and is not available on the Amazon App Store. It is possible to purchase and install the app on a Kindle Fire tablet if you have the Play Store side-loaded on your device (note that this is not an easy process but can be done by advanced users).
Articles in this section
- I purchased Paprika on my phone but it won't let me restore my purchase on my husband/wife's phone.
- How do I reinstall Paprika v1 from the Google Play Store?
- Can I install Paprika 3 for Android on my Kindle Fire tablet?
- When I try to buy the full version of Paprika 3 it says "Billing service not available".
- I get the error "Unable to find existing purchase" when attempting to restore my purchase in Paprika 3.
- I'm getting a HTTP 401 error when syncing.
- I receive a "no peer certificate" error message when syncing.
- I'm having trouble pasting into the ingredients or directions fields.