Apple has made some backwards incompatible changes to iOS 13 that are causing compatibility issues with Paprika 2. Since Paprika 2 is no longer receiving updates, you will need to upgrade to Paprika 3 in order to maintain compatibility with the latest version of iOS. Please note that Paprika 3 is a paid upgrade from the previous version and can be purchased from the App Store.
Articles in this section
- My recipe photo will no longer enlarge. (iOS)
- I am having trouble installing the latest update. (iOS)
- I'm having trouble with Family Sharing.
- Paprika 2 is locking up when I print or email recipes on iOS 13.
- I purchased Paprika a few years ago, but when I try to reinstall it from the App Store it says I must purchase it.
- I'm getting the error message "This app is no longer shared with you" when starting the app.
- I'm having trouble adding ingredients to my recipe.
- How do I reinstall Paprika 2 on my iPhone or iPad?
- I receive the error "That account does not support Reminders" when exporting my grocery list.
- My browser is "stuck" on a certain website.