There appears to be a bug in macOS Catalina preventing the extension from appearing in Safari's share sheet. We have notified Apple and are awaiting on a resolution from them but in the meantime I would suggest setting up our bookmarklet as an alternative: https://www.paprikaapp.com/bookmarklet/
Articles in this section
- I upgraded to macOS Catalina and now I can't find Paprika in Safari's share sheet.
- How do I reinstall Paprika on my new Mac?
- I'm having trouble sending emails with my Gmail account.
- Paprika asks me for my "login" keychain password whenever it starts.
- How do I reinstall Paprika 2 on my Mac?
- I'm getting an "Invalid or expired credentials" error when syncing.
- How do I obtain crash reports on OS X?
- My pinned recipes aren't staying pinned.
- Error: "Paprika Recipe Manager" is damaged and can't be opened.
- When I print a recipe, it only prints the first page.