Answers to common questions.
Questions about Paprika 3.
Sales and Pricing
Questions about pricing and purchasing.
Questions about installing the app.
How do I...
What platforms are supported?
How to import recipes from other apps.
Paprika Cloud Sync
Questions about sync issues and account management.
Paprika for iOS
iPad and iPhone specific questions.
Paprika for Mac
Mac specific questions.
Paprika for Windows
Windows specific questions. (Including all license key issues.)
Paprika for Android
Android specific questions.
What's new in each version of Paprika.
- Why is Paprika 3 a paid upgrade?
- I purchased Paprika 3 on my iPad, how do I install it on my iPhone?
- How do I reinstall Paprika on my new phone/tablet/computer?
- How do I sync my recipes between multiple devices?
- Do you support smart displays like the Amazon Echo Show or Google Nest Hub?
- What applications does Paprika support importing from?
- I synced and my recipes disappeared!
- My recipes aren't syncing between devices.
- How do I change my email address?
- How do I change or reset my password?
- I am getting an "Invalid or expired credentials" error when syncing.
- I upgraded to iOS 14.5 and now I'm getting the error message "Paprika Needs To Be Updated" when I try to open the app.
- I upgraded to iOS 14 and now I can't find Paprika in Safari's share sheet.
- I upgraded to iOS 13 or later and now I'm having issues using Paprika 2.
- How do I reinstall Paprika 2 on my iPhone or iPad?
- I got a new computer. How do I reinstall Paprika on my Mac?
- I got a new computer. How do I reinstall Paprika for Windows?
- I've lost my license key and need it to be re-sent.
- I've reached the maximum activation limit of my license key.